Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Wonderful Gift

Tonight we were completely surprised when two neighbors/friends stopped by with some gifts and many notes of support and love from all the neighbors.  They collected money so that our family could buy a season pass to Thanksgiving Point.  WOW!!!!!!  The owner of a food store also donated money to our family.

I was speechless.  I did not know how to adequately express my gratitude for all of the people who donated to this gift.  As I read through the notes, I had to hold back the tears as I was reminded of how many people truly love our family and are praying for us each day.

This is a gift that we will remember for years to come.  This will allow for some wonderful memories and experiences that we would not have had otherwise.

THANK YOU!!!   THANK YOU!!!   THANK YOU!!!!

We love you all and pray for your well being and for Heavenly Father to watch over and bless you!

Doug, Angela, Matthew, Jonathan, Daniel, and Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment