Just wanted to give a quick update on what is going on.
I just got off the phone with one of the doctors at MSKCC in New York. They have reviewed the scans and are now questioning whether or not what they saw is really cancer growth. They have requested that I do a PET Scan to see if that area behaves differently than the surrounding tissue.
Huntsman should call in the next day or two with a date and time for the scan. If the scan comes out positive for cancer then they recommend that I do radiation - I would no longer qualify for the study they are doing. If the scan comes out negative for cancer, then they say I still qualify for the study they are doing in NYC.
We are going to be a lot of thinking and praying about the study and whether or not we still want to do it. Please pray for us that we will be in tune with the Spirit so that we make the correct decision for our family.
We love you all so much. We are overwhelmed by all the love and support that we receive for you. We know that God lives and love us. He is aware of all the we go through. If we focus on Him and our eternal family, we can get through anything!
Thanks again for all the prayers, fasting, and positive vibes you send our way.
-Doug-
No comments:
Post a Comment