Reminds me of a time I took a prescription from the vet's office to my pharmacy to be filled. It was for valium injections (our dog was prone to having seizures). They got suspicious and asked me if the med was for me or the dog. I reminded them that my name was not Cookie and that I would rather have pills than shots if I needed a medication. They filled it!
Perfect timing for some comic relief!!!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of a time I took a prescription from the vet's office to my pharmacy to be filled. It was for valium injections (our dog was prone to having seizures). They got suspicious and asked me if the med was for me or the dog. I reminded them that my name was not Cookie and that I would rather have pills than shots if I needed a medication. They filled it!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo funny. What a difference a "u" makes.
ReplyDeleteI always knew you were such a dawg by the way you were chasin yer boyz round the backyard laughing :-P
ReplyDelete