This session started out a little rough. My stomach seems to remember the last time I was here. Monday I didn't feel to good, but made it through the day without incident. Tuesday was a little better, just some heartburn with less nausea. Wednesday has been the best so far except that I could not wake up. I was very tired for most of the morning and had to take a few naps. I am doing better now, but don't seem to have what it takes to focus on technical things.
I have had some wonderful visitors. I always appreciate people stopping by to see how things are going. I really appreciate everyone who helps Angela with the kids when I am up here at Huntsman.
I am getting some General Conference talks read. There is a lot of time to think and ponder.
I do not know if I will really be done at 14 sessions of chemotherapy, but I will do whatever the Lord needs me to do to be with my family as long as He will let me. He is in charge and I will be grateful for each new day.
My heart breaks when I see that you struggle. Sometimes it feels like the tests of this life are too hard. I admire you as always for your positive outlook and faith.
ReplyDeleteWell said. Each day is a gift. Your experiences teach me that each time I read your blog. Thanks for your positive attitude in this challenging chapter in your life :) This is just one chapter though. I look forward to more good times ahead, just as in the past. Hugs to all.
ReplyDelete